firstname.lastname@example.org | 336-918-5534
Objective: To secure a challenging, progressive and mutually rewarding position that will utilize my interpersonal skills, outstanding work ethic and management experience.
Qualifications: Self-motivated, Exceptional customer service, Accounts Payable & Receivable, Able to direct work flow in an accurate and timely manner.
Fortress Insurance, Customer Service / Billing Specialist, June 2010 to present.
- Handle all billing for all carriers and client billings.
- Handle all receivables and bank deposits.
- Work with non-renewal clients for possible retention and reinstatement.
- Handle reinstatement with underwriters.
Ketchie Creek Bakery, Baker, Sept 2009 – June 2010 Responsibilities:
- Preparing an extensive assortment of deserts from scratch.
- Decorating spectacular custom cakes in a timely, efficient manner to ensure quality and customer satisfaction.
- Provide remarkable customer service in sales, baking and deli.
Johnson & Company, Assistant Sales Manager, Oct 2007 – Sept 2008
- Maintain telephone contact with clients.
- Preparation of all outgoing / incoming shipments.
- Answering calls, greet customers and provide information.
- Perform filing, typing, and word processing.
- Enter in clients information
- Responsible for invoicing and accounts payable.
Storybook Cakes, Sole Proprietor, March 2001 – Present Responsibilities:
- Creating a delicious, made from scratch designer cake for every occasion.
- Establishing client base, extensive customer servicing and sales development.
- Control stock and conduct purchasing procedures
- Coordinate deliveries, scheduling and meetings with clients.
- Collaborate with each individual customer to design a fabulous product, delightful for all involved.
Davidson Community College
Computer software certified
Davie High School, June 1984
Sherry Hutchins, Manager, Ketchie Creek Bakery, 336-399-8620
Henry Johnson, Owner, Johnson & Company, 336-462-5785
Nancy Payne, Office Manager, Medical Associates of Davie, 336-692-1490