email@example.com | Cell 336-491-7525
Well qualified professional with expertise in sales and marketing who is profit-oriented and performance driven. Strong leadership abilities and exceptional communication skills. Works well under pressure and responds to change easily to perform tasks and objectives. Outstanding record of success; consistently set and achieved goals above expectations.
- PC literate with significant skill on Internet
- Operational knowledge of managing website business
- Proficient in driving online sales and customer satisfaction for a direct-to- customer business
- Excel at strengthening business relationships
- Effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Outgoing, friendly team player
Retro J Bicycles, High Point, NC
Owner / eCommerce Retail – February 2009 to Current
Created and managed all aspects of an online bicycle sales business. Purchased unique, antique “Retro” bicycles from individuals across the US and internationally and warehoused inventory for future sales. Created unique custom bicycles from inventory and sold to customers in the US and internationally.
- Lead and maximized ecommerce sales, and achieved goals and customer satisfaction levels.
- Analyzed and monitored sales and revenue generation through website traffic.
- Managed budget for all ecommerce functions including expenses and sales.
- Ensured compliance to industry standards and customer expectations while managing projects and vendor relationships.
- Developed, enforced and ensured adherence to policies and procedures.
Auto Trader, Greensboro, NC
Account Executive – May 2006 to January 2009
Managed and developed magazine and internet advertising for existing and new accounts while building client relations by continually updating my knowledge of the ever-changing media and market. Strategized with advertisers as to the most effective advertising plans unique to their business. Increased revenue by 100% within territory.
- Consistently grew business and established strong relationships with clients.
- High rate of renewal.
- Commended for excellent service and follow-up.
Blacks Furniture Company, High Point , NC
Sales Representative – March 2002 to January 2006
Recognized as top salesperson; exceeded 1 million in sales 2004/2005.
Developed relationships and built customer loyalty in a highly competitive market to sell furniture to businesses, consumers, and designers.
Achieved high sales through an extensive knowledge of furniture and aggressive follow-up.
Worked directly with manufacturing representatives in purchasing new products for showroom space.
Guilford Technical College
Jamestown , NC, US